Hello people.
Semester break had passed for almost a month
I have got my part time job at a new launching cafe and guest house, Heritage Sixteen.
This post will be introducing a little bit about this cafe/guest house.
Heritage Sixteen is a cafe and guest house which offer food and beverage and also accommodation.
It is located in Lebuh Carnarvon or "Larm Ch'arn Na"
We have 15 rooms including standard rooms, deluxe rooms and also dorm.
At the moment, only standard rooms and deluxe rooms available.
Dorms will be available around August as it is still under construction.
The cafe serve from 9am-10pm
We serve local delicacy such as Penang Famous Char Koay Teow, Fried Rice and Char Maggie.
American Breakfast is also available every day.
Promotions going on every day.
Like our facebook page to know more about our good food and good promotions.
Facebook: Heritage Sixteen
Contact: 04-261 3679
Email: enquiry@heritagesixteen.com
Official Website: www.heritagesixteen.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Step to What I Love Doing
"Have the Courage to Follow Your Heart & Intuition" I have been always wanting to start somewhere about sharing what I alw...
-
嗨部落人! 今天想跟大家分享一点点关于我的「考试前,考试后」的感想。 今天是final的第一张paper 前几天呆在家里时 虽然是偶尔会去翻开书来看看 不过好像什么都没进到头脑一样 ( 不知怎么死 ) 到了昨天回到宿舍 才真正翻开书 认真的读,认真的背 才发...
-
部落人们好! 在这美丽的早晨,想跟大家分享我本人对梦想的看法。 「人,因为梦想而伟大」 我很认同这句话。 梦想,我想大家都会有。 无论是大的:我的梦想是环游世界! 无论是小的:我要考好成绩! 那些,都是梦想。 有些人的大梦想,会是...
-
Meet my kiwi friend, Zespri :) best thing to do after lunch is not sleeping but enjoy fresh cool kiwi! you may not believe but it...
No comments:
Post a Comment