Saturday 31 May 2014

Last Paper in University!

Hello friends!

Let us welcome June with a loud applause **claps**

This month will be a special for me.
Having my last final exams early of June and unofficially finish my 3 years university life in UUM.

To be honest, other than missing my friends here, I will definitely missing those days where I have to set my alarm to wake me up every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

There were times that I crushed into the crowd to get up the bus. 
There were times that I have to stay up late to rush my assignments. 
And definitely times where my friends and I gossips about this and that. 
Memories are worth a space in me, especially when you value them.

Life goes on. We are not forgetting the past, but we are just creating a better future.
Friends, we shall look forward to our next fate soon (colleague? neighbors? Who knows?)


Wishing you, you and you a successful future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

传奇今生®红樱桃健康唇膏 Legend Age Healthy Cherry Lipstick

Hello Beautiful ♥ Recently, I have come across a lipstick that I adore very much. It is the Legend Age Healthy Cherry Lipstick. Yes, you...