Thursday 18 August 2016

What? After 2 years update?

Dear friends,

Well, I am here again after 2 years. That's a long MIA I supposed. If I would update about 2 years back, hmm.. probably not.

If so, I'll just start begin from 2016 :)

At the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016, many things happen in my life. Good things, bad things. But I am grateful that I survived through all the bad things that happen.

Working life - Started my first job after graduation in a steel manufacturing company. Travelling over the bridge every day is actually, quite fun for me. Well, I always tell people, "I am working oversea". Other than extra toll fare, travelling this distance doesn't bother me. Meeting new people, making new friends is always what I like do. And I am here now in the position of what I always wanted to. Even that I have been here for only, about 1year 6months, I have learn things that I could not have learnt from the books, from those study time back then. Still, this road is still far for me to adapt, to experience and to learn.

Personal life - Not every love story has an happy ending. Mine does not end well. ANYWAY, life goes on. Pick up myself and moving on.

I think I dont have much to update.
If I do, maybe I'll do it in another.

Dang, I need to start blogging again. I almost forget about everything back in 2 years!

haha...

Until next time ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

传奇今生®红樱桃健康唇膏 Legend Age Healthy Cherry Lipstick

Hello Beautiful ♥ Recently, I have come across a lipstick that I adore very much. It is the Legend Age Healthy Cherry Lipstick. Yes, you...